- Ultra-flexible "Y" brush designed to fit all jaws
- 35,000 PA6.12 nylon bristles (NylonMed technology)
- 45° bristle angle for effective plaque removal and gum protection
- Complies with the Bass method, recommended by dentists
- Unlike other products on the market, we do not use silicone, which is not effective on plaque
- Validated by clinical tests
- Verified reviews: https://fr.trustpilot.com/review/www.y-brush.com
The French toothbrush Y-Brush :
The days of manual / electric toothbrushes are over! The recommended 2 minutes of brushing time is also far behind us thanks to the Y-Brush brushing technology and its ultrasound.
Y-Brush technology allows you to brush your teeth automatically. This means you will have healthy teeth and good oral health.
The Y-Brush electric toothbrush has been developed in collaboration with dentists and validated by numerous in vitro and clinical tests.
We have shown that the nylon bristles (NylonMed technology) were the most effective in removing plaque compared to other materials (such as silicone). Other tests have also shown that the Y-Brush removes 15% more plaque than a traditional toothbrush.
To ensure optimal effectiveness, we recommend changing the brush every 6 months at the most. You can order your brushes individually, in packs of 2, in packs of 4 or as a recurring subscription directly from our online shop.
Guide des tailles : Comment choisir ma taille de brosse entre S et M ?
- Brosse taille S : recommandée pour les enfants de 4 à 12 ans ET les adultes ayant une mâchoire de petite taille (femmes sans dents de sagesse)
- Brosse taille M : recommandée pour la plupart des adultes ET enfants de + de 12 ans