Shipment within 24 hours directly from our factory in France + Free delivery in France from 100€ purchase
Size guide : How to choose my brush size between S and M ?
- This pack is only available in sisze S, recommended for children from 4 to 12 years old
This pack includes :
- 1 Handle with integrated battery
- 1 Brush
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Toothpaste Applicator for kids
- 1 Sticker sheet
- Access to our support programme
- Brushes ALL teeth in 10 seconds
- 3 sonic vibration modes (soft, normal, intense)
- 3 months of autonomy thanks to the integrated rechargeable battery
- Ultra-flexible "Y" brush designed to fit all jaws
- 35,000 nylon bristles (NylonMed technology)
- 45° bristle angle for effective plaque removal and gum protection
- Complies with the Bass method, recommended by dentists
- Unlike other products on the market, we do not use silicone, which is not effective on plaque removal
- Ability to use one handle for several brushes
- Validated by clinical tests
- Verified reviews: https://fr.trustpilot.com/review/www.y-brush.com
The French toothbrush Y-Brush:
Manual / electric toothbrushes are over! The recommended 2 minutes of brushing time is also far behind us thanks to the Y-Brush brushing technology and its sonic vibrations.
Y-Brush technology allows you to brush all your teeth automatically.
This means you will have healthy teeth and good oral health.
The Y-Brush electric toothbrush has been developed in collaboration with dentists and validated by numerous in vitro and clinical tests.
We have shown that the nylon bristles (NylonMed technology) were the most effective in removing plaque compared to other materials (such as silicone). Other tests have also shown that the Y-Brush removes 15% more plaque than a traditional toothbrush.
To ensure optimal effectiveness, we recommend changing the brush every 6 months at the most. You can order your brushes individually, in packs of 2, in packs of 4 or as a recurring subscription directly from our online shop.
The coaching programme:
Our technology for brushing teeth in a few seconds is not exactly an electric toothbrush but an automated concept that requires 1 to 2 weeks to learn the gesture and to get used to the feeling.
The feeling of brushing and freshness may be different during this period while you get used to it, and this is normal with this product! It also depends on the freshness of the toothpaste used.
By ordering this product, we will help you for your first uses in a personalized way, and you will benefit from our reactive customer support within 24 hours.