WHY OUR BRUSHING TECHNOLOGY WORKS AND IS EFFECTIVE
Our technology was designed in collaboration with dentists and simulates the action of a sonic toothbrush, but completely simultaneously on all teeth:
- The vibrations used are the same as those of sonic toothbrushes
- The action of the filaments is identical to that of a toothbrush: the thousands of filaments rub against the surfaces of the teeth and remove the dental plaque
- Our filaments are angled at 45° to the walls, coupled with a "chewing" motion that mimics the Bass method (when your dentist asks you to tilt the toothbrush with a movement from the gum to the tooth)
- The filaments are as long as those of a toothbrush to brush the surface of the teeth, part of the interdental spaces and massage the gums 2 to 4 mm above the gum line.
With these elements, the calculation is simple: a toothbrush brushes each face of each tooth 1,25 seconds for an ideal brushing (never reached in practice) of 2 minutes (120 seconds / (32 teeth x 3 faces)). On the other hand, our technology spends 5 to 15 seconds (depending on the vibration mode) on each surface.
Numerous efficacy tests have been passed, both during the development and marketing of our technology:
- In vitro tests based on methods commonly used in the scientific literature
- 5 separate tests with plaque index on each surface then averaged, on a total of 50 persons
- 2x8 day cross-over clinical study with plaque index collected
whose results show that our technology removes more plaque than standard brushing.